Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Feelin' Groovy

It seems like all my favorite music lately comes from male voices so I've got to share my latest girl group obsession, "Those Dancing Days." This adorable group of Swedish girls played a concert at my office a couple weeks ago and 30 seconds into "Home Sweet Home" they had me hooked. The bouncy blonde keyboardist makes me want to give up my day job and hit the road to play music for other people. The giggly girls that ran up on stage looked a bit too young to be so talented and independent but their skill, passion and energy quickly proved me wrong. Love their style, love their tunes and love that I get to spend an hour of my workweek listening to live music.

2 comments:

RayRay said...

So I don't know much about your job... But the things i DO know from your blog make me believe it must be the coolest job possible. Are they hiring a janitor or anything? Turns out I'm looking for a new life plan... love u

Kimberly said...

Catherine! Likewise, I just discovered your blog! How is life in California? Spain is amazing--that's so cool that you studied here! Did you do BYU's study abroad program in Madrid? P.S. You have a really cute niece and nephew!