Friday, October 30, 2009

Witch's Ball


Speaking of amazing women, here are some pictures from the Halloween bridal shower that was thrown for me last night. Yes, we're all in witches hats.

How lucky I am to have so many great female role models in my life. My grandmother, mother, aunts, cousins, future mother-in-law, friends' mothers, and mother's friends -- ALL are amazing women and I am blessed to have them in my life.

Thanks to Sue Paullin, for hosting this fabulous party!
What a fun night.

Terry and Kathleen made a fabulous ribbon bouquet for me.

Aunt Dani, Cheryl, Sue & Diana (aka Lovey Lovey)

Jeffree, Sue, Chris, Barbara, Cathy, Judy

The future and current Mrs. Fishbacks

Cousins: Lindsay, me & Katie

I'm thinking of wearing this hat on the big day. Yay or Nay?

4 comments:

MaryClaire Brown said...

oh how i wish i was there. you guys all look fabulous in your witches hats. i'm thinking a definite yes on the wedding hat! miss you!

Poelmans said...

That was such a sweet shower, love those ladies. Yes, that IS the Father of the Bride house, next time you come over we'll have to go check it out ;)

Katie M said...

So fun! Aunt Sue throws the best parties.

Margot said...

SO bummed i missed it!