Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here they are...

Steven Wood kind of just fell from the sky. And, really, that's not too far from the truth. After a weekend trip to Utah, my Dad sent me a text telling me he had sat next to a fashion photographer on the plane. Long story short, a week later, Bradford and I found ourselves "fake-conversing" in gorgeous Palos Verdes locations while Steven shot over 2,000 images of us. We managed to find a couple good ones.

Steven actually just posted several in an album on facebook. Click here to see them. Below are more of my favorites. Steven might not be happy about all of these being posted because they're not all edited, but I think they look fabulous.




The future Fishbacks!




42 days to go!

7 comments:

RayRay said...

you are so dang cute. i can't even handle it. ruv you.

Katie M said...

yayyyyyyyyy

elise said...

Catherine! Love, love, LOVE these. My faves: your head on his shoulder & walking on the beach with the sunflowers. You dress is so pretty, hair looks great. You look perfectly happy. So happy for you!!:)

Lexi Patterson said...

I LOVE these pictures. And I LOVE your wedding invitation. The only think I don't love is the date. I am going to Utah for Thanksgiving this year. Which means I can't come to your wedding. Which makes me mad/sad. But I am coming to your bridal shower which makes me happy. So I'm somewhere in the middle right now because all of this is a few weeks away. :)

Lauren said...

these are GREAT!!! you're beautiful catherine! i especially love the ones on the beach. i wish i could come out for your wedding.. i'm still trying but i'm not sure if we can come out or not. i'll let you know. love you!!!!!

Poelmans said...

I love those pics, I love your style! You two are adorable.

Uila said...

I love the pics!!! Congrats on the engagement!:)