Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in Winter Wonderland

For the first time in my life, I was not in California for Christmas. Instead of sunshine and ocean, I had snow and ice and FAMILY. I got to hang out with my sister and her cute, cute kids and we had a great time hanging out at home, running last-minute Christmas errands, and my favorite, sledding which for some reason really made me want to spend a week in Park City snowboarding. Maybe next time. For now, let me introduce Parker and Natalie.

Natalie and Nana

We found a black bear in MaryClaire's front yard. Oh wait, it's Dave and Jill's new puppy, Sawyer.



Mom with her grandpuppies



Super Mom

3 comments:

MaryClaire Brown said...

we LOVED having you here. it was so great to see my kids really play with and love their aunt catherine. you're the greatest.

Erica Crismon said...

I'm so happy you had a good Christmas in Utah, and slightly disappointed I wasn't there to see you. Parker and Natalie are getting so big and they're SO adorable. Love you Aunt Catherine. Let's become skype friends and talk.

Katie M said...

grandpuppies...LOL. i think "gran jan" needs some grandpuppies.