Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Cantata

On Saturday evening, I watched my cousin Danny perform in an Easter cantata.  Below is a video of him singing in the choir.  Great job Danny.  

And speaking of cousins.  The other day I heard of a person who did not even recognize his cousin's name when he heard it and that took me by surprise.  I'd like to thank my parents and their siblings for making sure their children all have close relationships.  For me, cousins are like brothers and sisters.

Danny and I were buddies when we were kids, as seen in this photo: 
And we're still buddies now.  We had a chance to chat a little after the performance and as we were about to leave, we hugged and said goodbye.  As we were hugging he said, "Love you."  And he meant it.  "Love you too," I said back.  

Danny, I hope this doesn't embarrass you.  But thank you for being a great cousin.




Also, this is me and my roommate KaRyn.  Our outfits don't look very "spring"-y, but our shoes do.

1 comment:

Poelmans said...

Catherine, you're so cute. Just found this blog, hahah! PS you look amazing in these pics. We need to double.